|the biggest zucchini ever!|
Zucchini Chicken Sausage Quesadillas
4 corn tortillas
2 tbl olive oil
1 tbl butter
2 cloves garlic, smushed and chopped
1 tsp dried tarragon
1 tsp shallot salt
1/2 cup queso blanco, shredded
1 cup thinly sliced zucchini
2 chicken sausages, sliced
2 tbl sour cream
1. In a small frying pan, heat olive oil. Add garlic, tarragon, and shallot salt and saute. Add sliced zucchini.
2. In a large frying pan, melt butter. Place tortillas on the pan and sprinkle cheese on them.
3. Once the zucchini is softened, add the chicken sausage to heat through.
4. Portion the zucchini-sausage mixture over the cheese and tortillas and place another tortilla on top of each.
5. Serve with sour cream and pico de gallo (or cabbage if you have any laying around!).