Saturday, July 16, 2011
Miranda's Orange Salmon
2 small fillets or one large fillet of fresh salmon
2 small shallots, diced
1 cup orange juice (fresh is best, but any will work!)
1 tbl butter at room temperature
1. Preheat oven to 180 C (350 Farenheit).
2. In a small bowl, whisk butter and orange juice together.
3. Slice orange into a few thin slices.
4. Place salmon in a baking dish.
5. Place orange slices over the fish.
6. Squeeze any remaining orange over the salmon.
7. Sprinkle with shallots and pour butter and orange juice mixture.
8. Bake for about 20 minutes and enjoy with a fresh salad, roasted asparagus, or spinach.