1 cup of grape tomatoes
2 cups of fresh spinach
1 tbl olive oil
2 tbl white wine vinegar
1 large chunk of Brin d'Amour cheese
1. Slice zucchini into very thin rounds
2. slice each tomato in half
3. On a plate arrange spinach, tomatoes, and zucchini together
5. Add some thin slices of Brin d'amour cheese (known affectionately by me and my fellow Terra fellows in Giverny this past summer as the love cheese - check out this website: http://www.fromages.com/cheese_library_detail.php?id_fromage=58). This sheep's milk cheese is encrusted with rosemary, thyme, and other herbs and is a delicious addition to this salad.
6. Top with a bit of olive oil and white wine vinegar.
7. Enjoy with fresh baguette!