1. Boil water for the pasta. Giada says salt the water for pasta, but no olive oil. I believe her. Once the water is boiling add the pasta, and cook for about 8 minutes, or until softened to your liking.
2. In a frying pan, saute garlic in olive oil until it begins to sizzle, taking care not to let it brown.
3. Add chicken pieces, and let sit for a minute or two before stirring.
4. While the chicken is cooking, melt butter in a saucepan with Frank's Red Hot Sauce and white wine until combined.
5. When almost cooked-through, drain chicken in a colander and then return to frying pan. Add hot sauce to chicken.
6. To thicken the sauce, combine the corn starch and water, and add the mixture to the frying pan and turn up the heat. Once sauce is thickened to your liking, turn off the heat. Add fresh parsley.
7. Spoon chicken mixture over farfalle pasta, and top with blue cheese crumbles.
8. Transport yourself back to college dining hall. :-)